|Service Facilites||Suit / Deluxe Room||Pvt. AC||Semi Pvt. AC||Semi Pvt. non AC||General Ward|
|Pt. Dining Trolley|
|Telephone with Direct Dial|
|Telephone No List|
|LCD With 24 Hrs. Dish TV|
|A/c with Remote|
|Center / Side Table|
|Sofa Cum Bed|
|Nurse Call Bell|
|F & B SERVICES|
|Mid-Morning Snack (Fruits)|
|High Tea / Biscuits|
|Complementary Cold Drink / Mineral Water 1 Time|
Rules & Regulations
- Patient visiting hours: Morning 10.00 AM to 12.00. Noon / Evening 4.00 PM to 7.00 PM. This in keeping with good patient care practices.
- All visitors / Family / caretakers are requested to adhere to visiting timings.
- Children should not be brought to the hospital to visit patients.
- As per the hospital policy, Children are strictly not allowed to enter the ICU.
- Smoking and/ or chewing tobacco or spitting will be fined as per hospital policy.
- Flowers, coconut shells are not allowed in the hospital premises.
- In case a family member / caretaker /visitor suffers from cold, cough, fever, they should avoid visiting the hospital.
- In case they must visit, they should use a mask, and a hand rub before and after interacting with patient.
- As per the hospital policy, mobile phones are strictly prohibited as it may interfere, with the functioning of equipment and also poses a noise nuisance.
- All visitors are requested to maintain silence while within the hospital premises.
- Any loss / damage to the hospital property will be charged to the patient as per hospital policy.
- The management is not responsible for the loss / theft / damage to any belongings of any patient / relative / visitor in the hospital.
- Terrace furniture available with terrace rooms.